Channellock H.D. XLTCBR 5E Made in U.S.A. 5 Piece Pliers Set in Channellock Tool Roll
Is this item in stock? No When can this ship? 2 weeks Is this brand new ? Yes More Tools
Today, most Pliers are non-USA design, material and assembly or a CONFUSING mix. These Pliers are 100% USA.
Channellock since 1886. Wrenches made in USA for over a 136 years.
Channellock XLTCBR 5E forged with USA Carbon Steel and Manufactured in the USA.
Since 1886, Channellock, Inc. has manufactured high-quality pliers on American soil. We're proud to employ more than 350 dedicated associates who work hard every day to manufacture more than 75 different sizes and types of pliers in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Every detail commands attention so every pair of pliers we put our name on doesn’t just finish the job, but defeats it — plain and simple. It’s not the easiest way but it’s the CHANNELLOCK® way, Meadville way, and American way. Hard work is in our genes, check out the CHANNELLOCK® story below — from 1886 to now.
- Includes U.S.A. 5 Pliers in Channellock Tool Roll
- Set Includes: 9.5" GRIPLOCK® Tongue & Groove, 8" XLT™ Diag Cutting Pliers, 8" HL Combination Pliers, 8.5" End Cutting Pliers, and 8" XLT™ Long Nose.
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT™) means considerably less force required to cut than traditional high leverage.
- Laser heat-treated teeth and cutting edges grip better and last longer.
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon steel for superior performance on the job and specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- CODE BLUE® Grips are designed for durability and comfort.