Channellock ND-7A 100% Made in U.S.A. 7 Piece Nut Drivers Set
Is this item in stock? Yes When can this ship? Today Is this brand new ? Yes More Tools
Today, most Nut Drivers are non-USA design, material and assembly or a CONFUSING mix. These Nut Drivers are 100% USA.
$55.00 Free Shipping ! !
2 sets left at this price.
Channellock since 1886. Wrenches made in USA for over a 136 years.
This Nut Drivers set 100% USA.
Since 1886, Channellock, Inc. has manufactured high-quality pliers on American soil. We're proud to employ more than 350 dedicated associates who work hard every day to manufacture more than 75 different sizes and types of pliers in Meadville, Pennsylvania. Every detail commands attention so every pair of pliers we put our name on doesn’t just finish the job, but defeats it — plain and simple. It’s not the easiest way but it’s the CHANNELLOCK® way, Meadville way, and American way. Hard work is in our genes, check out the CHANNELLOCK® story below — from 1886 to now.
- Includes 7 Nut Drivers.
- 100% MADE IN USA.
- CHANNELLOCK® Nut Drivers mean business with custom heat-treated alloy steel blades, nickel chrome finish for exceptional corrosion resistance and color coded handles for easy identification. CHANNELLOCK® acetate drivers are 100% made in USA and are built to last against the rigors of every day use.
- SET INCLUDES: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 inch acetate nut drivers.
- HOLLOW SHAFTS for clearing long thread applications.
- HIGH TORQUE acetate handles are color coded for easy size identification and provide superior durability and solvent resistance.
- RUGGED ALLOY STEEL shaft is heat-treated for ultimate strength and durability.
- NICKEL CHROME FINISH for exceptional corrosion resistance.